Instagram Facebook Advertisement Pay
Advertising on Instagram can be very difficult. i still find in difficult and also have to search online for how to fund my Facebook wallet. So today i will be showing you guys on a method that works well for me and will work 100% for you (Nigerians) other countries can try too but this has been confirmed to work without any issues for me a Nigerian. How To Advertise On Instagram (Facebook Method) Working 100% In Nigeria
First you your Facebook Ad wallet, this Facebook ad wallet once funded cant be used to advertise on both Instagram and Facebook with no hassle.
How to fund your Facebook Ad wallet PayU method Using Naira Card Payment
i will go on to copy this article i found on ogbongeblog that was helpful.
1. Sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook Ads Manager payment methods page and click on “Add Money“.
3. Select “Naira Payment With Mastercard and Visa – PayU”.
4. Enter amount you want to add to your Facebook ads account and click “Review Payment”.
5. Click “Make Payment”.
6. When this PayU page shows, click “continue“.
7. You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked to enter the details of your Mastercard or Visa card. Enter the card details and click “Pay”.
8. Choose the method you which to receive OTP; select the option to confirm you accept terms and click “Submit”. Enter your otp and click “Submit”.
9. If no probs, you will see “your transaction was successful“.
You now should see the fund you add as your Prepaid Balance:
How I Pay For Instagram Ads In Nigeria
You advertise on Instagram in Nigeria using your money your added to your facebook wallet. All you have to do is connect your facebook with inst gram by logging into your facebook from Instagram after you click on boost. Follow this steps How to fund your Facebook Ad wallet PayU method Using Naira Card Payment
Please if you still have any issue let know via the comment box, will answer immediately