Are you looking for nysc registration 2020, sample of nysc registration form, sample of nysc registration form 2020, sample of nysc registration form pdf, how does nysc registration form look like Here are exclusive tips that will be of help to you, the registration is of two difference stages. The first stage you can do yourself on your phone using a good browsers chrome, firefox… or on you pc.
This is very important cos you will meet a very long queue when you get to cafe.
So just tell them your done with the first stage so you proceed to second stage where you do your biometrics.
if you really want to be posted for the first stream dont sleep on it, if your want stream 2 take your time, it that simple
Cost for registration varies but a budget of #5,000 will do, which includes printing your call up letter which is about #3,000
1. There are no accredited centers and you shouldn’t allow anyone to fool you to believe that lie. NYSC does not have accredited centers you can register. You can do your registration anywhere.
2. Beware of fake websites that will scam you. There are always several scams during the NYSC registration. Stay with us here and watch out so you don’t fall, victim.
3. Even if you are the first to register, that doesn’t guarantee NYSC will post you to Lagos. Either you register on, first day or last day, NYSC posting is random.
4. Never provide fake information or fake documents at any point in time of your NYSC Journey.
5. On no account should you pay or do anything about NYSC on any other website except on the original NYSC official websites which are:
6. You will pay N3,000 if you want to print your NYSC call-up letter online. But if you want to visit your higher institution to collect the letter, you don’t need to pay. I will advise you pay. You will still pay if you go to your school.
a. West African School Certificate (WASC) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or General Certificate of Education (GCE O’ Level) (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or NECO (with not less than 5 Credits at 2 sittings) or its equivalent; or High School Diploma or its equivalent.
b. First Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate (Second Degree or Ph.D not necessary).
c. Transcript of the first Degree or HND.
d. International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
e. ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates.
f. All working class Graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
g. All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization.
8. Married female prospective corps members (whether locally or foreign-trained) should upload copies of their marriage Certificates, evidence of Change of name and their husbands’ place of domicile during registration.
NYSC Online Registration Form Information You Will Be Needing
Make sure you have Working Gmail address (you can create one if you dont)
and Available Phone number
- Jamb Reg number
- Matric No
- First Name
- Middle name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status
- Blood group
- E-mail address
- States you wish to serve
- Already Have a Previous Call-up?: Yes or No
- Physically Challenged?: yes or no
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Present contact Address
- Permanent Address
- Town/ village
NEXT OF KIN DATA
NEXT OF KIN(1)
3. GSM number
NEXT OF KIN(2)
3. GSM number
Primary school details.
4. Date of graduation
Secondary school details.
4. Date of Graduation
HIGHER INSTITUTION DETAILS
NATIONAL AWARD HONOUR
1. Are you a serving member of Nigerian?
2. Armed Force (NAF, NA, or NAVY) and served for minimum of 9 months?: Yes or No
3. Are you a serving member of National Intelligence?: yes or no
4. Agency (NIA)? Yes No
5. Are you a serving member of Nigerian Police Force (NPF)?: Yes or No.
6. Are you a National Awardee?: Yes or No
7. Nigerian Language(s) you speak
S/N SIZE LENGHT CHEST NECK
1 Small 30-32 32-35 12-14
2 Medium 32-33 36-38 14-15
3 Large 35-36 38-40 15-16
4 X-Large 36-38 40-42 16-17
5. XXLarge 38-40 44-46 18-20
S/N SIZE LENGHT CHEST NECK
1 Small 40-41 28-32 18-20
2 Medium 41-42 34-36 20-21
3 Large 42-43 36-38 21-22
4 X-Large 43-44 38-38 22-23
NYSC sample form PDF
This is sample of nysc registration form 2020