Nysc Relocation and Redeployment online to any state in Nigeria, You can redeploy or relocation whenever you want to any state of your choice in camp or Online, nysc redeployment, nysc instant relocation, duration of nysc relocation,
Management of the National Youth Service Corps has introduced what they tagged “NYSC Self-Deployment Scheme”, a new method of posting that allows prospective Corps members decide which state out of 36 (plus FCT) they wish to serve.
The NYSC Self-Deployment Scheme as opposed to the old method where the commission randomly post Corps members to states as deemed fit by NYSC.
Justifying this decision, NYSC insist that this becomes pertinent in order to curb the fraud which it said is often associated with the earlier method prospective corps members’ deployment.
“For us to bring administration nearer to everybody, complaints and issues arising from the online registration from prospective corps members and corps producing institutions will henceforth be lodged with the Deployment and Relocation officers at the NYSC state secretariats for onward transmission to the ICT department for necessary action.
“It was further resolved that pregnant women, nursing mothers and students engaged in postgraduate studies should not bother to enlist for service until they are free to participate effectively.”
How to make NYSC post you to a place of your choice might sound very hard, but i can assure you that it is very easy once you know the trick. Its a legal trick and you can apply it.
How To Make NYSC Post You To A State of Your Choice
This trick is a legal way on How To Make NYSC post you to a place of your Choice. It works. Try it and thank me later.
Here is a legal trick to get NYSC to post you to your favourit state.
NYSC will give you a choice to choose 4 states of your choice from 4 different geopolitical Zones. Of which your state of origin and the state of your institution will not be included.
Before you choose 4 states of your choice you will have the chance to select some states you have been to. The states you choose under this section will not display when choosing your 4 states of choice.
Here is the tricks
When you are to choose states you have visited before, you should simply select states that you don’t want to go because the states you select on this section will not appear on the list of states you will choose as your choice.
Meaning if you don’t want to be posted to ‘Jigawa State’ as an example, you choose Jigawa as part of the states that you have visited before.
This is not 100% certain but at least you can influence your posting by doing this carefully.
Now you know How To Make NYSC Post You To A Place of Your Choice, just give it a try during registration and you will increase your chances of a state you actually want.
How To Apply For NYSC Redeployment & Relocation
So NYSC just posted you to a place you think you don’t want. You don’t need to panic or worry yourself. The Call-up letter is not the final say. You still have a chance to redeploy.
You should also be aware that NYSC don’t just redeploy Corp members any how. Your reason will not just be, because you don’t like the place.
So here is how to apply for NYSC redeployment. You can apply in just 2 ways
How To Apply For NYSC Redeployment: The 2 Ways
1. Applying within the camp:
The first way is during the orientation camp. It is within the 21 days duration orientation course on camp that interested Corp members will have the opportunity to re-apply for relocation at the second week on camp. Normally, a form will be given out to the interested corpers to fill. As stated in …………. the Corp member will have to state the reason he or she want to apply for relocation, providing proof as evidence. You will also be asked to submit an application letter for redeployment together with the form.
2. Applying online after camp :
It is sometimes difficult or rather an impossible task to get relocation approval after the 21 days orientation camping is over in time past. But now as we are in the age of internet, the NYSC board has now made it possible to easily apply online for relocation even after the camp is over. You do not need to wait to get your approval for relocation after 3 months as you can get approved for relocation even after 2 weeks of application.
Acceptable Grounds For Redeployment By The NYSC Board
Below the reasons that the NYSC will consider your request to redeploy to another state:
1. Marital grounds: This normally applies to only female corps members who want to move to the state where their husbands live at. A corps member who finds herself in such situation should apply in writing after the swearing-in Ceremony stating why he/she wants to be relocated. The application letter should be addressed to the Director-General through the State Coordinator. Since you are applying on marital ground, you are to attach the following:
– A valid marriage certificate
– A document showing change of name in any of the National Newspapers and Affidavit
– A letter from your husband’s workplace which will serve as an evidence that your husband is domiciled in the state you want to relocate to.
2. Health/Medical grounds: This reason are for those who have extreme or reoccurring illnesses which requires that they be monitored closely. You will need a medical report from your institution’s medical centre or from a recognized hospital. Please note that these claims on health grounds are subject to further confirmation to establish its authenticity. (Click Here to Join the whatsapp group)
3. Security grounds: While there are best states to serve as a youth corper in Nigeria, there are some states affected by the Boko Haram insurgents and they are: Borno, Adamawa, Gombe, Yobe, and other Northern states in that region. It is no news that parents and guardians won’t even allow their children go for the orientation exercise at the camp talk more of serving in such state.
How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment Yourself (Approved Ways)
Below is How to apply for NYSC Relocation and Redeployment Online
1. Visit the NYSC official website
2. Sign in with your email and password (same as the ones you earlier used in registering on the portal)
3. Click on “Relocation”
4. Fill in your details appropriately into the fields provided.
You will be notified afterwards through text messages and mails about developments on your application (whether it was approved or rejected).
How to Print the Online NYSC Relocation and Redeployment Letter Easily
1. Visit the Official NYSC Portal.
2. Log in with your email and password.
3. Click on Manage Relocation.
4. Make a payment of #1000 (one thousand Naira only) and wait for it to redirect you after successful payment.
5. Print your payment receipt which will serve as your evidence of successful payment after printing your NYSC Relocation letter online.
Make sure you make copies of the printed letter for reference during your passing out. Good luck